Plyometrics for Power, Explosiveness/Speed & all-around Fitness including calisthenics and bodyweight explosive movement. It’s very intense and a fun & effective way to burn fat/lose weight and get in shape. Strength and cardio combined.
- Explosive Exercises/Variations/combinations for Chest & Legs/Glutes (primary)
- Plyo box push ups & Med ball push ups
- Plyo box jumps & variations
- Hurdle hops & variation with bounce
- Vertical jump variations
- Plyo chest and legs combination – Intense
Plyo push up sets
- Calf jumpsPlyometrics is great for improving explosive power/strength, speed, agility, body control/coordination etc.
If trying some plyos in your routines, start from basics and adjust heights and exercises to a level that you can manage.
Music: Teknoaxe royalty free musicWalking With Style by TeknoAXE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported Licensehttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…Info and download: http://teknoaxe.com/Link_Code_2.php?q… Calisthenics & Weight TrainingHomepage: http://www.facebook.com/cwtraining